Welcome to dADragcave!
Welcome to dADragCave, deviantART's hottest group about dragcave.net!
On top of just being a fan club, we're here to post advice from more experienced users on getting eggs, breeding, keeping eggs alive, and anything else DragCave.
If you're looking for an answer to a quick question, such as "What kind of dragon is this?" or "Where can I find a specific breed of dragon?", The Dragon Cave Wiki is one of the most reliable resources out there. You'll most likely find answers to your questions there!
How to Join
Simply click "join" at the top of this page! However, there's some criteria you must meet before you can join as a member.
Leave a sentence or two about why you want to join the group, as well as your scroll name. We will always accept members who leave us their scroll name!
Blank membership requests will automatically be declined. Please read the rules before sending a request!
- A link to your scroll (MUST be a link and not just a scroll name, or your request will be denied)
- A link to your own piece of DragCave fanart
- A link to your dragon eggs instead of your scroll name
- A message simply saying "LET ME JOIN"
- No message at all
- A link to a burned scroll, which will warrant an automatic ban from the group
Group Submission Rules
- You may submit up to 3 deviations per week.
- All submissions must be DragCave or dragon related.
- All submissions must be your own work; no official game sprites (unless you're the original artist) or traced art!
- No sketches or poor quality artwork! This includes work drawn on lined/graph paper, badly scanned work, blurry images, and images where we can still see the edges of the page.
- Literature submissions must be of decent quality! That means spellchecking, punctuation, etc.
The group chatroom is a place where all members and non-members of dADragCave can freely chat with one another! Remember, all group rules apply to the chatroom!
Direct link to the chatroom: dADragCave
General Club Courtesies and Rules
- DragCave rules also apply here at dADragCave. Treat all other club members as you would like to be treated! That means no spamming, blatant swearing, harassment, or trolling. Anyone found doing this will either be warned or banned.
- DO NOT post eggs or hatchlings here. If you need help hatching your eggs, you can look up a list of hatcheries either on the DragCave forums or The Dragon Cave Wiki.
- Do not ask or beg for people to gift you eggs or hatchlings. Trade discussion is acceptable, but you may find better luck trading your eggs over on the DragCave forums.
- Please do not post links to your scrolls or your eggs/hatchlings/dragons!
- Any links or comments found to not contribute to group discussion, have nothing to do with the group itself, or are offensive, will be hidden. This includes links to scrolls, eggs, hatchlings, and dragons! Anyone found posting links will be removed from the group without warning. We do not tolerate members spamming up the comments with links, which could lead to potentially malicious sites, as we want the group to be safe for everyone to browse.
- Any member found guilty of multi-scrolling or having their scroll burned, which is against official DragCave rules, will be banned from the group.
Anyone found breaking most or all of the rules and courtesies listed will be removed from the group. Extreme cases of abuse will be reported to dA admins.